If you are unsure how to measure a bay, please consult a professional.
A square bay usually contains three windows and two 90 degree angles and in most cases the window frames sit on a welded cill. Please use this guide to measure and order:
- Measure the widths of all three windows from the inside. Both side measurements are usually equal.
- Measure the height of your windows from the outside.
- Choose and add to the cart, the windows you wish to have at each side, with a cill as normal.
- Add to cart a square post for each corner at the extras page.
- Add a cill welding for each corner you wish to join the cills by entering 90 degrees for a square right angled corner at the extra cills page.
- Finally, please check again all window dimensions that you entered as you will receive exactly what you have ordered, and then checkout and pay.
Non square bays / bowsFor a quote please click on one of the following bays then print and complete the measuring sheet complete with each angle, then scan it (or photograph it) and email it to us:
2 sided bay
3 sided bay/bow
4 sided bay/bow
5 sided bay/bow
Please note: in order for the bay poles to fit within the bay layout we will make small deductions from the each side's frame width. These deductions are solely dependent upon your bay angles and can range from 10mm to 30mm deduction per frame side which is in contact with each pole. Please contact customer support if you require further information.